Thursday 24 September 2020
The SDC Webinar Series
How did I get here?
Date: Thursday 24th September
Time: 14.00 (UK time)
Duration: One hour
Cost: $5.00 / Free to SDC Members
We hope that you will join us on 24th September when our webinar series returns with SDC London Region's ' How did I get here?'
An engaging and informative networking event for anyone interested in a career in the fashion and textile industry, with presentations from leading industry professionals who will share their career experiences and how they started in the sector. Essential for early career professionals, if you are about to graduate, or just looking for inspiration as to the next step in your career path. The webinar will finish with a Q&A.
• Eimear Noonan Treacy, Print designer H&M, Kids
• Laura Aldous - Trend Editor at www.uniquestyleplatform.com
• Erika Benz- Senior Manager Materials Footwear, Environmental Sustainability, Adidas
- gain knowledge on careers related to colour
- learn how experienced professionals secured their first jobs in the industry after graduation
- understand some career path possibilities after finishing a design/textiles/colour degree
- gain a wider understanding of the capabilities of a colour related degree in terms of a job in the industry
How to book:
The webinar costs $5 to attend, for further information or to book your place go to our website, or follow the link below.
Interested in accessing the webinar free of charge?
Would you would like to access this or previous webinars from the series free of charge, including Contemporary Colour Theory and Colour Communication? Then ask about SDC Membership.
Any questions? Please email [email protected].