Due to the popularity of their Metal Detection webinar Bureau Veritas have added 3 new dates to their schedule.
Over the years there has been various news related articles where consumers have found metal items in products purchased in stores. The impact for a brand, store or manufacturer can be devastating. This webinar tackles these issues.
This webinar is run by Bureau Veritas' own expert on Audits and Inspections, David Croft.
During this webinar he will cover:
- The challenge for manufacturers, brands and retailers
- The impact of a stray metal item being left in a product or packaging
- What are the issues when metal is found at a retailer’s distribution centre or stores
- The systems that are routinely required and checked for at retailer quality audits
- What sort of processes can help a factory deal with all its clients efficiently
- How can BV can help with cost effective metal control inspections where issues are found