We are delighted to confirm details of a FREE webinar from ASBCI member Intertek; ‘Wearable face-coverings: Guidance and Recommendations’, which is taking place at 3pm on 11th June 2020.
Date: Thursday 11th June 2020
Time: 15.00 (BST)
Since the published government guidelines regarding cloth face coverings, many retailers and manufacturers have been requesting guidance on topics such as:
• Is a wearable face covering a type of PPE?
• Can I promote this as a mask or fashion mask?
• What tests can I perform to give both my organisation and my customer confidence in its performance properties?
• What are the legal requirements?
• Do other EU countries have differing direction / requirements?
Mike Redshaw (Senior Technical Manager - Europe), Intertek’s leading expert on technical requirements for fabrics, will present on the topic and offer guidance and answers to the most frequently asked questions.
To register for the webinar please click the link below: -