The SDC Webinar Series
Colour in our Lives:
creating spaces for our well-being
Date: Wednesday 17th March
Time: 14.00 (UK time)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: £20.00 / Free to SDC Members*
Booking is now open for the next webinar in the SDC's highly acclaimed series. The webinar is organised by the SDC Midlands Region.
We all live colour - it informs, warns, comforts, cajoles and is an immense communicator.
This webinar focuses on the importance of our association with art and colour and its impact on our environment. Our guests share their experiences, insight and personal relationship to the use of colour; so applicable to the challenges of the current global situation. The webinar will finish with a Q&A.
- Lucy Zacaria: Head of Art, Imperial College Healthcare Charity - Art and Colour in the Healing Environment
- Tim A Shaw: Hospital Rooms A&MHCHR - Bringing colour into inpatient mental health wards
- Marianne Shillingford: Creative Director Dulux - Does colour have the power to make life better?
Take a look at the website for further details of each speaker.
- Understand how colour and design/art can change patient experience in a hospital environment.
- Learn how colour promotes wellbeing through the collaboration of artists and health care users.
- Explore the potential of colour use in domestic interiors to enhance wellbeing.
How to book:
SDC members are entitled to attend free of charge* - please apply the discount code SDCMem2021 when registering. There's further information and online booking via our website, or follow the link below.
Any questions? Please email [email protected].
*entitlement varies, depending membership type. Please email [email protected] for details.