Tuesday 09 October 2018
Breadsall Priory Hotel, Derby DE7 6DL
The ASBCI will be holding a Technical Seminar on Tuesday 9th October 2018 which will focus on 'Colour' - "Delivering Colour in the Digital Age" - places are limited so if you would like to book your place, please complete the booking form and return.
If you would like to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julian Mussi - Vice President Business Solutions - DeSL - "Navigating the present and future challenges and opportunities in digital printing"
- John Newton - Head of Color Technology - Coloro - "Coloro - A Revolution in Color Communication and Analysis in the Digital Age"
- Russell Thorpe - Colour Management Consultant - Verivide - "Exploiting digital technology to implement vision based remote colour approval"
- Richard Lawn - Director - Colourmart - "It is always about the fiddly bits - lessons from a decade or two of color supply chain management"
- Janet Love - Colour Manager - Matalan - “Digital Technology – in the value retail environment”
- SookChan Lee - Senior Technical Colourist - "Marks & Spencer - Our Approach to Colour Management"
- 6-speaker panel including special guest, Andrew Filarowski, Technical Director, Society of Dyers & Colourists