Tuesday 26 September 2017
The ASBCI is renowned for delivering the best in Industry conferences, drawing excellent speakers and delegates alike.
This year will be no exception. Beyond Brexit - Helping the Fashion Industry Turn Uncertainty into Opportunity, will provide many answers and solutions on what will probably be the biggest change and challenge the industry will face for many years.
ASBCI are delighted to announce the following speakers for the day:
- Nigel Lugg, Company Chairman and CEO Prominent (Europe) Ltd /UKFT Chairman
- Harry Morrison, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy, UK Supply Chain Lead
- Judy Blackburn, Principal Director, Kurt Salmon, Part of Accenture Strategy
- Christopher Nieper, Managing Director, David Nieper Ltd
- Julia Redman, Head of Buying, M&CO
- Kevin Townend – Non Executive Director – Advanced Supply Chain
- HE Mr. Nazmul Quaunine, High Commissioner, Bangladesh High Commission
- Sharifa Khan, Commercial Counsellor (Joint Secretary) Bangladesh High Commission
- Kirsty McGregor, Deputy Editor, Drapers
- Mike Flanagan, CEO, Clothesource
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01422 354666, or please complete our Booking Form