Thursday 26 October 2017
Peterborough Marriott Hotel
The ASBCI Autumn Conference - Beyond Brexit - Helping the Fashion Industry Turn Uncertainty into Opportunity will take place on 26th October 2017 at the Peterborough Marriott Hotel.
The full impact of Brexit is yet to be fully determined but we do know that scope of impacts will be particularly broad. We are in the process of confirming the details of all speakers who will be from a broad range of areas of the Fashion Industry including Education, Business Consultancy, Trade Press and Retail.
We are able to announce our confirmed speakers. They are:
- Julia Redman, Head of Buying for M&Co, a great Industry speaker, talking about "FUTURE FASHION ON A GLOBAL SCALE",
- Christopher Nieper, Chief Executive for David Nieper Ltd on the subject of “MEETING OUR BREXIT CHALLENGE”
- His Excellency Mr. Nazmul Quaunine, High Commissioner and Sharifa Khan, Commercial Counsellor for the Bangladesh High Commission discussing “THE POTENTIAL IMPACT OF BREXIT ON THE BANGLADESH TEXTILE SECTOR”
- Harry Morrison, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy, UK Supply Chain Lead and Judy Blackburn, Principal Director, Kurt Salmon, Part of Accenture Strategy who will cover the topic "BREXIT: GETTING ON THE FRONT FOOT IN YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN"
- Kirsty McGregor, Deputy Editor, Drapers covering "BREXIT - THE TRUE COST TO THE CONSUMER"
Further details will be announced shortly but to register interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01422 354666. To book, please complete our Booking Form